The Data Entry Clerk - Standard Army Maintenance System (DECS), as part of ManTech Integrated Logistics Support & services
(ILSS) contract, will perform the full spectrum of Standard Army Maintenance System Enhanced (SAMS-E) application software in support of one or more of the following programs: Left Behind Equipment (LBE) and Pre-Deployment Training Equipment (PDTE). These functions include: master files, manpower files, shop stock files, utility processes, management reports and listings and interface with SAMS 2 and other software systems. Responsible for entering Army unit equipment data into SAMS-E box for units assigned by Readiness Management Supervisor and Readiness Technical Coordinator within prescribed timeline. Assist with induction inventories and verification of equipment densities and data, open and close Job Orders for all Maintenance Significant Equipment and coordinate with Property Management Specialist within prescribed timelines; maintain accountability of equipment during Job Order process and maintain equipment historical and service records.
The duties under this job title are described in the Service Contract Act (SCA), Directory of Occupations. (See Code: 01410 - Supply Technician).
* Perform all The Army Maintenance Management System (TAMMS) and dispatching operations and track scheduled services using SAMS-E to ensure LBE equipment services remain in tolerance.
* Candidate should possess knowledge of standardized Army supply regulations, policies, procedures or other written or verbal instructions relating to maintenance management operations, status processing; operational and maintenance processes that include; equipment operator records, equipment data update, equipment data reports, Army Oil and Analysis Program (AOAP) process, equipment dispatch procedures, Document Control Register (DCR) management.
* Submit the Army Materiel Status System (AMSS) report monthly.
* Submit maintenance request and status transaction via diskette/FTP on a daily basis.
* Input equipment faults into SAMS-E/ULLS-G from DA Form 2404 Technical Inspections (TI); ensure the upkeep of the DA Form 5988-E equipment faults and status.
* Issue equipment to supported units, transfer equipment maintenance data by diskette, or manual methods.
* Print Army Oil Analysis Request form for equipment requiring an oil sample when directed by AOAP lab.
* Prepare and distribute monthly Service Due Schedules as requested that will reflect backlogged services and services that are due in the month of the upcoming period.
* Reconcile SAMS-E equipment data with Property Book Unit Supply Enhanced (PBUSE) equipment entries to ensure a 100% match of vehicle nomenclature and vehicle identification number.
* Additionally, the SAMS-E Data Entry Clerk may be called to perform the duties of a Property Management Specialist and hand receipt and inventory equipment with an inventory team.
* May assist with all processes dealing with inventory procedures to include; equipment inventory layout, component list inventories, sub hand receipts and shortage annex procedures and relocation of equipment and materials.Requires High School diploma or equivalent, and three to four years of related experience.
At ManTech, we are about the mission. We provide advanced technology, cyber and security solutions, and technical services for the federal government and U.S. military. Our more than 9,000 people worldwide work to support our customers' missions anywhere, anytime. As a ManTech employee, you will work on programs vital to the nation and the world, while developing your own skills and becoming part of dedicated and skilled team. Start your future today with ManTech. ManTech is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We encourage M/F/V/D applicants to apply.